A Cold Lonely Night

All alone in this cold lonely night

Staring at the moon shining so bright

I felt the pain inside my heart

Then I slowly closed my eyes



It was one cold night I once knew

The man i loved deeply and true

With those sparkling stars I can see

The man i thought who's really for me



I saw a falling star and a wish I made

Saying we'll be together til the end

Bonded with a love we both feel

And hoping this would be for real



But it seemed fate was not good to me

When he asked me to set him free

I sat down and on my knees I cried

I just can't deny the pain i felt inside



I set him free as what he wanted

And not a word to him I said

Walking away with my heart heavily broken

The heaven's cried with me as the sky poured the rain



All along in this cold lonely night I once knew

The man who hurt me and left me feeling blue

I opened my eyes and I suddenly realized

He's not the man for me and it was just right that I set him free.

No comments:

Post a Comment